The members do not know you yet. Their first impression is based on the appearance and content of your professional profile. [Professional Directory].
Invest a few minutes of your time to prepare a professional profile that will stay online for a long time.
To increase the ranking of each of your publications on traditional search engines, it is necessary to respect the following points (and you will avoid falling into the trap of Webspam):
- Write at least 1,500 characters per publication.
- The content of a publication must absolutely be ORIGINAL. More precisely:
- Do not copy or paste sentences from an existing site (even if it's yours).
- Clearly present your activity, products, services, etc.
- Be precise.
- Use the words likely to allow users to find you on the traditional search engines.
- Never link word rehearsals to fill empty spaces.
- Always write phrases that make sense.
- Write your text first using a word processing software that will correct spelling errors. Re-read several times. Have it corrected by at least a third party before publishing it online.
Title of Publication
- You have 10-140 characters to summarize your company or your products, services, etc.
- Describe your offer with the most attractive information.
- Reuse the most important keywords in your publication.
- This text is used to share your publication on social networks.
Your Keywords [Buy / Sell / Rent / Share / Exchange]
- You have 10-60 characters to be noticed. Be concise, clear and precise.
- Please quote: your company, your products, your services, etc
- This text is used to share your page on social networks.
- Stand with the virgin eye of those who discover you.
- This is the most strategic part of your publication.
- Important keywords should be included in the main texts:
- Title of Publication
- Short Description
- Detailed Introduction
- Be clear and precise.
- Use the most important keywords in your publication. Indeed, search engines scan your page and, to try to understand what it is, they analyze the repetition of important words.
- Your most important keywords should be repeated within a normal range: neither too much nor too much.
- When your strategic keywords are found in several places on the page, search engines understand what it is.
- To find out more about interest, read Instant Matching.
- The member name appearing at the top of its website and at the bottom of each publication depends on the type of account: Individual / Business.
- At the bottom of each publication, the name of the member is preceded by the word By.
- The member name must be exactly the same as the name of your Google+ account.
- Although it is not mandatory to publish a photo, it is highly recommended. Traditional search engines love pages with at least one photo.
- To increase your ranking on search engines, it is important to give a title to each photo.
- The title of a photo must include the keywords of the page on which the photo is used.
- For your information, we always include the text of your brief description in the metadata of the photo (metadata only visible by the search engines).